Air Filters and Cabin Air Filters
- Visually dirty or clogged air filter
- Reduced acceleration
- Reduced fuel economy
Why Replace Your Air Filter?
The air filter reduces harmful dirt from entering your engine. The dirtier the air filter, the more airflow is restricted. A clean air filter is one of the best and easiest ways to keep your vehicle green!
The Air Filter Service
- The old air filter is removed
- All excess dirt and debris is removed from your air filter housing
- The new air filter is installed
- Visually dirty or clogged cabin air filter
- Reduced air flow in the cabin
- Increased noise when the fan is running
Why Replace Your Cabin Air Filter?
The cabin air filter works the same as the furnace filter in your home. It removes all kinds of pollen, dust, soot and odors that enter your vehicle. Cabin filters are particularly beneficial for people with allergies as they do an effective job of removing allergens from the air. A clean cabin air filter will just let you breathe easier!
The Cabin Air Filter Service
- The old cabin air filter is removed
- All excess dirt and debris is removed from your cabin air filter housing
- The new cabin air filter is installed