Full Service Oil Change
Along with up to 5 qts. of new motor oil *, oil filter, and chassis lube, our Full Service Oil Changes include:
- Inspect/Fill Transmission Fluid
- Check/Fill Antifreeze/Coolant
- Inspect/Fill Differential Fluid
- Check Fuel Filter
- Check Air Filter
- Inspect Cabin Air Filter
- Inspect PCV Valve / Breather
- Free Service Review
- Free Top-Off Between Service Pledge
- Check/Fill Windshield Solvent
- Inspect/Fill Power Steering Fluid
- Check Brake Fluid
- Inspect/Clean Battery Terminals
- Visual Inspection of Belts and Hoses
- Check/Fill Tire Pressure
- Check/Fill Transfer Case (4WD Only)
- Check/Fill Front Differential (4WD Only)
As part of all American LubeFast® Full Service Oil Changes, your old engine oil, other fluids and your oil filter will be collected and recycled to keep our planet green!
High Mileage Oil Change (most vehicles)
- Specially formulated to protect higher mileage vehicles
- Designed for engines with over 75,000 miles
- Includes conditioner to recondition seals
Synthetic Blend Oil Change (most vehicles)
- Synthetic Blend oil does not break down like conventional oil, allowing it to provide increased protection for the engine.
- Synthetic Blend oil is less expensive than full synthetic motor oil, which provides added protection at a lower cost.
- Synthetic Blend oil protects a motor better under difficult conditions, such as pulling a boat or carrying a heavy load because the synthetic oil in the blend does not break down at higher temperatures, as does conventional oil.
Synthetic Oil Change (most vehicles)
- Fully synthetic formulation
- Provides exceptional lubrication at very low temperatures, especially at start-up
- Continues to protect engine in situations where conventional oils break down
- Increases horsepower
* Additional quarts are priced separately, depending on brand and weight.
** Some additional services, including mechanical work, may be available at select locations.