Power Steering Flush
Signs Your Vehicle Needs New Brakes
- Noisy steering
- Jerky or jumpy power steering
- Hard to turn the steering wheel
- Puddle or stains under the vehicle
Why Replace Power Steering Fluid?
Power Steering fluid lubricates all of the moving parts throughout the power steering system. New fluid will prevent parts from wearing out and failing by removing metal debris which accumulates in the old fluid and conditions the o-rings and seals. It will also quiet down noise caused by contaminated fluid. In other words, changing your power steering fluid at the correct interval is a good investment.
The Power Steering Flush Service
- 100% of your existing fluid, dirt and contaminants are flushed from your power steering system
- Your power steering system is refilled with a premium fluid that meets or exceeds your manufacturer’s specifications
- The conditioners revitalize all o-rings and seals throughout the system.
- your old power steering fluid will be captured and recycled to keep our planet green!