- Engine runs rough when idling or hesitates when accelerating
- Poor fuel mileage
- Sluggish acceleration, stalling, or a loss of power
- Check engine or other warning lights come on
Why Tune-Up Your Vehicle?
Although many spark plugs are designed to last 100,000 miles, they can still get dirty or fail prematurely. Ignition wires lose insulating ability over time, and the connection to the plug or ignition coil can degrade as well. Having your service technician regularly inspect your ignition system can help you avoid conditions that may result in poor performance or reduced fuel economy.
Ensuring that your vehicle receives a tune-up according to manufacturer recommendations will help maintain its optimal performance and extend its life. If neglected, the destructive effects of not administering recommended or necessary tune-up services can dramatically decreased performance in your vehicle, and may even lead to other more costly automotive repair needs.
The Tune-Up Service
Our experienced technicians will inspect your car and, if necessary: (some parts are extra)
- Replace spark plugs, wires, and boots
- Replace distributor cap
- Replace rotor
- Replace fuel filter
- Replace PCV valve
- Replace oxygen sensor
- Analyze exhaust emissions
- Adjust ignition timing and idle speed control
- Perform a comprehensive maintenance inspection