Radiator Flush Services
Signs Your Vehicle Needs a Radiator (Antifreeze/Coolant) Flush
- Temperature gauge swings between normal and hot
- Visible rust and/or scaling in the antifreeze/coolant
- Antifreeze/coolant puddling under the vehicle
- Steam and/or sweet smell coming from under the hood
Why Replace your Antifreeze/Coolant?
Antifreeze/Coolant lowers the freezing point and raises the boiling point of water. It circulates through the engine absorbing the excess heat, preventing rust/corrosion from forming on internal parts and lubricating the water pump. If antifreeze/coolant is not replaced, rust will corrode the metal parts of the cooling system and lead to expensive repairs to the radiator and the water pump. In other words, changing your antifreeze/coolant at the correct interval is a good investment.
The Radiator (Antifreeze/Coolant) Flush
- 100% of your existing fluid, dirt, and contaminants are flushed from your cooling system
- Your cooling system is refilled with a premium antifreeze/coolant that meets or exceeds your manufacturer’s specifications
- Your old antifreeze/coolant will be captured and recycled to keep our planet green!
The Extended Life Radiator (Antifreeze/Coolant) Flush
- Includes everything in the Radiator (Antifreeze/Coolant) Flush … PLUS!
- Your cooling system will be refilled with an extended life antifreeze that is required by many newer vehicles