- Blades leave streaks or blurry spots on your windshield
- Blades chatter, squeak, or skip across your windshield
- Blades are more than a year old
Why Replace Wiper Blades?
As we all know, wiper blades sweep across the windshield removing rain, snow, bugs, and debris. But did you know that over time the rubber will dry out, become brittle, and crack. Eventually, worn wipers leave streaks and blurry spots, affecting your ability to see the road ahead. Each American Lubefast® Oil Change includes a wiper blade inspection as well as filling up your washer fluid reservoir.
The Wiper Blade Service
- Inspecting your vehicle’s wiper blades for damage or wear
- Removing your old wiper blades and installing premium BOSCH® quality blades
- UPGRADE! Replace your old conventional wiper blades with Bosch Evolution Bracketless blades and see if you don’t agree that bracketless is better
- Your old wiper blades will be recycled to keep our planet green!